Terms and Conditions
www.NAWR.cymru and www.NAWR.wales, are websites managed by Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network, henceforth referred to as ‘We’. In entering our site you the user (‘You’) are accepting our Terms and Conditions.
The Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network website is maintained for your use and viewing. Access and use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect from the date of first use.
All rights in the design, text, graphics and other material on our site and the selection or arrangement thereof is copyright of Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network or other third parties. Permission is granted to electronically download, copy and print portions of our site solely for private or educational use (within the classroom), provided that no changes are made to the material and that Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network is acknowledged as the owner.
Any other use of the materials on the website to include the alteration, modification, distribution or re-publication of any materials without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Permission to reproduce copyright material on this site does not extend to any material identified as being the copyright of a third party. Permission to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holder.
Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network encourages users to establish hypertext links to this site. For further information on Crown copyright policy and licensing arrangements, see the guidance featured on the Office of Public Sector Information website – www.opsi.gov.uk
Linking to www.NAWR.cymru
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on the NAWR site. However, we would prefer it if our pages were not to be loaded into frames on your site. Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network web pages should load into the user’s entire window. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site.
By registering with this site you agree to receive the NAWR email newsletter.
Visitors to the Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network website will need to register to use some services – namely email newsletters and the searchable arts directory. Certain information is mandatory – such as your name, valid email address, username and password. Anonymous registrations will not be accepted. All registration accounts must include your name and a genuine email address. Do not represent yourself as another person. You may not register on the site more than once.
All personal data collected through voluntary user registration to Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network interactive services is only used for the purpose of providing you access to those services, and to contact you about updates to those services. Your specified public name is visible to other users of the site, but your email address and other personal data are not. All submitted details are completely confidential and we do not pass on any of your personal information to third parties.
All submissions for artist/organisation profiles and events or opportunities to the Arts Directory are subject to Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network approval. According to our Welsh Language Scheme it is expected that all content is submitted bilingually. However, in the event that this is not possible then content will be judged on its merit. The Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network cannot guarantee that links to external websites will be bilingual.
By submitting content to the Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network website you agree to abide by the following rules. These rules are designed to ensure that contributors and users feel comfortable and equal in the online environment.
- Be respectful of others. Debates may be lively but taking part should be a positive experience for all participants. Contributions should be civil and tasteful, and must not be malicious or designed to offend. No reference should be made to the personality of other contributors or users nor should attacks be made on an individual’s character.
- Stay on-topic. Your comment should be within scope of the topic under discussion. Please don’t post messages that are unrelated to the forum discussion you are contributing to.
- Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or other personal characteristic. Don’t swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments.
- Don’t break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write.
- Don’t post personal information – addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details either relating to yourself or other individuals.
- Don’t engage in “spamming”. Please don’t add the same comment to more than one forum, or more than once to the same discussion.
- Don’t advertise. You can mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment. No advertising or promotion is allowed except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to the subject of discussion. Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided.
- All links submitted must be appropriate for a general audience, and must not link the site to material that is obscene, defamatory or inciting to hatred or violence.
- Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation. Please don’t mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.
- Don’t post in a language other than English or Welsh.
- Avoid being party political – Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network is a Government sponsored body and comments used for party political purposes cannot be published for propriety reasons.
- Be concise – other users are more likely to read your contribution if it is concise, and for this reason we don’t generally publish articles longer than 400-500 words.
- We encourage open, lively debate but the decision to publish content received via this site remains at the Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network discretion. Content that violates any of the above rules will not be published.
If a participant breaks the above rules, their user account will be suspended and all their comments revoked.
All contributions to this website are checked against the rules outlined above before they are published.
We do not censor participants’ opinions. All comments will be published unless they are in breach of the above rules or the laws of England and Wales.
The website is actively moderated by appropriate Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network staff.
Moderators will normally be monitoring the site between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Contributions will not be published outside the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Forums are readable at all times and you can submit content at any time (subject to publishing hours 9:00 – 5:00 Monday to Friday)
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of any linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from the Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network websites.
The Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network website, information, products and services (or third party information, products and services), are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that make it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of Mid and West Wales Arts & Education Network websites.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Any personal data collected through this website will be treated as confidential in line with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.