Plwg.cymru: connecting teachers, creatives, arts and cultural organisations to spark pupils’ creativity.
Are you based in Wales and a teacher, or a creative or arts/culture organisation, working in schools?
Would you like to:
- improve your skills and confidence in Expressive Arts and creative learning?
- find the right artist, creative, or arts/culture organisation to work alongside you and your pupils?
- find teachers/schools who want what you have to offer?
- embed expressive arts and creative learning in your school, or schools you could work with?
On Plwg – the new all-Wales education, arts and culture matchmaking website, you can:
- search for an opportunity to make your perfect match
- create an opportunity, to show people exactly what you’re looking for or what you can offer
Sign up at Plwg.cymru – it’s easy!
Who’s behind Plwg.cymru?
Plwg is the product of several years of research and development with teachers and creatives to find a user-friendly way for the education and arts and cultural sectors to collaborate. It has been developed by the Arts Active Trust, and was originally part of the A2:Connect Arts and Education Network.
It is now supported and developed by all four Arts and Education Networks – A2:Connect, Edau, Nawr, and the Arts and Education Network South East Wales, as part of the Arts Council of Wales and Welsh Government’s Creative Learning for the Arts – an action plan for Wales programme.